- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 5,500 tons
History and Notes
- 1896, Sep 6 Enrolled Duluth, MN.
- 1900 Towed by COLGATE HOYT.
- 1909, Jun 5 Collision with ROMAN who was towing her, grounded at Detroit; repaired Duluth, MN.
- 1928 Owned Pittsburg Steamship Co., Cleveland, OH; home port Duluth, MN.
- 1936 Owned Canadian; C158640.
- 1953, Apr 17 Broke from steamer MOHAWK DEER on Lake Superior; lost rudder; towed backwards 50 miles to shelter by tug FAVORITE.
- 1960 Owned Mohawk Navigation Co., Ltd., Montreal, QUE.
- 1972, May 16 Temporary breakwater, Ludington, MI.
- 1973, Summer Brought to Duluth for scrapping.
- 1975 Scrapped Duluth, MN.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 17:26:59