- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1901 Built for passenger trade on Lake Ontario, ran Toronto to Prescott, ONT with stops at Charlotte - Kingston - Alexandria Bay - Brockville.
- 1913 Ownership Changed by formation of Canada Steamship Lines Ltd., Montreal.
- 1936 Lost engine control while docking at Brockville, servely damaged port side, wheel and bow.
- 1941 Gounded on shoal in St. Lawrence River, released by tugs SALVAGE PRINCE and SLAVAGE QUEEN.
- 1945 Retired beacuse of high cost to bring up to new government standards.
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Newspaper Clippings
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 17:23:50
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio