- Original Owner
- Joseph Lynn
- Tonnage Gross
- 155 m. lumber
History and Notes
- 1866, May 26 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1871, Apr 15 Owned W. Dryman, Sandusky District.
- 1873, Feb 22 Owned W. Harmes, Sandusky District.
- 1874, May 19 Owned D. Couchair, Sandusky District; rebuilt at Port Clinton, OH; 40.7 gross/ 38.69 net tons.
- 1877, May 21 Owned J. Duffy, Cleveland District.
- 1879, Jun 20 Owned H.R. Babcock, Cleveland, OH.
- 1879, Oct 8 Owned L. Strong, Cleveland.
- 1881, Apr 16 Ashore Fairport, OH; released.
- 1883, Dec 5 Owned J.M. Jaycox, Cleveland.
- 1884, Mar 26 Owned O. Moore.
- 1884, Oct 8 Sunk, Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Gerry Metzler
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio