- Engine Type
- High Pressure (including HPNC)
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1880, Jun 28 Enrolled Oswego; to operate in Lake Ontario lumber trade.
- 1880, Aug 3 Owned Caroline N. Mattoon, Oswego, NY.
- 1881, Apr 15 Owned John H. Mattoon, et al, Oswego.
- 1882, Apr Sunk in collision with steamer SAXON at Picton, ONT; raised and repaired.
- 1885, Apr 11 Owned Henry J. Pauly, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1885, Jun 1 Owned John H. Pauly, Milwaukee.
- 1885, Jul 19 Changed name to John H. Pauly.
- 1886 Rebuilt engine to a steeple compound, 14 & 26 X 72" stroke, 250 hp @ 95 rpm; 6'6" X 13' Love & Schofield firebox boiler, 100# steam.
- 1888, Apr 2 Owned Hiram Staples, et al, Whitehall, MI.
- 1889, Mar 16 Owned Peter D. Campbell, et al, Whitehall, MI.
- 1892, Jun 2 Owned Lorenzo W. Cook, et al, Algonac, MI.
- 1896, Apr 15 Owned John Stevenson, Detroit, MI.
- 1900, Apr 24 Owned Charles W. Kotcher, Dain, MI.
- 1907, Feb 28 Documents surrendered, "total loss by fire."
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Red Book
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- International Ship Masters Association
- Inland Lloyds’ Marine Directory
- History of the Great Lakes
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Blue Book
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Around the Lakes
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 17:20:26