- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1877 (or 1880) Rebuilt as scow schooner; 68 x 18.5 x 5.3'; 53 gross
- tons, 51 net tons
- 1887 September 6 Owned William G.Cleary
- Enrolled Port Huron, Michigan
- 1893 April 11 Renamed JAY BIRD
- 1896 December 30 Documents surrendered, vessel "wrecked & abandoned"
- (or November 12)
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio