- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1868, Jul 21 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1868 83.37 gross tons.
- 1870, Nov Wrecked Painesville, OH, Lake Erie.
- 1871 Owned Skinner, Port Huron, MI.
- 1874 New deck.
- 1876 Owned W. Bedford, Port Huron, MI.
- 1879 Owned Andrews et al, Pt. Clinton.
- 1880, Oct 15 Owned John P. Devney; sank in collision with Railway Bridge abutment, Cleveland, OH; stone laden.
- 1881, Mar 28 Raised; sunk again.
- 1881, Apr 27 Raised; put into dry dock.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio