- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1900, May 31 Launched Jess Erichsen Canal.
- 1901 Owned Lake Carriers Association, George P. McKay, Cleveland manager, used as lightship.
- 1912 Marked the wreck, sunken freighter JOLIET, in St. Clair River; later that year, used to mark dangerous shoals in St. Mary's river above locks.
- 1913 Owned W.E. Donnelly, Saginaw, MI; rebuilt as sandsucker for St. Clair River & Saginaw River trade.
- 1916 Owned C.B. Mioles, Saginaw.
- 1925 Owned Clarence L. Monroe, Bay City, MI.
- 1925 Owned Harry I Howard, Bay City.
- 1931 Owned Valley Sand Co., Bay City.
- 1935, Apr Abandoned.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Red Book
- International Ship Masters Association
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Beesons Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 17:16:27
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio