- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1868 Owned, Detroit; 425.07 gross tons; US45142.
- 1871 Barge.
- 1874, Mar 6 Owned John Osborne, East Saginaw, MI; 155 x 30.3 x 10.5'.
- 1874, Nov damaged in Lake Erie gale.
- 1875 Repaired.
- 1876 Owned Osborn & Dutton, East Saginaw.
- 1886 Mortgage by Charles H. Klumph, Bay City, MI; 155 x 30 x 11', 435.85 gross/ 420.95 net tons.
- 1893, May 24 Carried 1,135,995' lumber from Duluth, MN, consigned for South America.
- 1895, May Wrecked on Middle Island, near Alpena, MI, Lake Huron; released.
- 1909 Laid up.
- 1911, Jun 30 Abandoned; owned William H. Sharp.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- John O. Greenwood
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio