- Sail Number Masts
- 26' 2.5"
- 11' 9"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 16,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1857 July 25 Departed Detroit for Liverpool, England; cargo staves &
- black walnut
- 1857 October 7 Struck by gale off England, cabin filled, decks swept
- clean, put back to Falmouth to make repairs; sailed
- again October 15
- 1864 Owned E.S. Pierce, et.al., Cleveland
- 1886 November 4 Owned Warner & Hamon; went ashore Nine Mile Creek near
- Oswego; crew of 8 men & one woman rescued by local
- farmers; vessel survived
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 17:01:55
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio