- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1870, May 6 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1872-73 Laid up Port Huron.
- 1877 Large repairs.
- 1881 Towed by OHIO in Cleveland & Marquette ore trade.
- 1882 Towed by COLUMBIA.
- 1886 Towed by W.L. WETMORE.
- 1887 Towed by SIBERIA & N.K. FAIRBANKS.
- 1889 Towed by C.J. KERSHAW & ROBERT R. RHODES.
- 1890 Towed by VIENNA.
- 1895, Sep 23 Owned H. Henderson, Cleveland, OH; wrecked Lake Michigan.
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID