- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867, Jun Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1867, Nov 25 Collision with, sank schooner COMMODORE FOOTE off 40 mile Pointe, Lake Huron; repaired Mackinac.
- 1870, Mar 16 Owned Charles E. Chase, Chicago, IL.
- 1874, Fall Wrecked near Alpena, MI; repaired Sarnia.
- 1877, Apr 21 Owned Charles M. Lindgren, Chicago, IL.
- 1877 Overhauled Rand and Berger, Manitowoc.
- 1878 Repaired.
- 1879, Apr 10 Owned Ephraim Nelson, Cheboygan Lumber Co., Chegoygan, MI.
- 1881, Feb 17 Owqned F. B. Gardner et al, Chicago, IL.
- 1883, Apr 23 Owned W. H. Alley et al, Chicago, IL.
- 1884, May Collision with 12th Street bridge, Chicago.
- 1887, Feb 25 Owned H. A. Christy, Chicago and Lyman Feltus, Big River.
- 1887, Nov Pulled off Long Point, Lake Erie by tug HECTOR after jettisoning 3,000 bushels cargo.
- 1888, Mar 4 Owned Lyman Feltus, Lake View, IL.
- 1896, Apr 13 Owned William H. Hargrove and James Eaman, Detroit.
- 1897, Sep Lost foremast near Detroit; repaired Oades yard; towed by steambarge THOMPSON.
- 1899, Feb 13 Owned William H. Hargrove and Lyman Feltus, chicago.
- 1899, Apr 28 Owned Hargrove and James Eaman.
- 1903, Mar 25 Owned Allen H. Zacharias et al, Detroit.
- 1905, Jul 17 Owned James F. Reid, Port Huron, MI; c130437.
- 1907 Towed by MANISTIQUE.
- 1913, May 27 Owned Reid Wrecking Co., Sarnia, ONT; made undecked barge.
- 1927-20 Abandoned
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 16:44:42