- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1866 Built Buffalo, NY by C.A. VanSlyke & Geo. H. Notter for C.W. Jones & Chas. Beaatty of Buffalo; enrolled Buffalo.
- 1871 Buffalo; owned J. Burns.
- 1873 Buffalo; owned Jones & others.
- 1874 Buffalo; owned C. Beatty.
- 1874, Dec 30 Sold Canadian; registered St. Catharines, ONT, C72952; owned Wm. Ross, Port Robinson, ONT.
- 1878 Owned Wm. Ball, Port Robinson, ONT.
- 1879, May 26 Transferred to Quebec; owned W.F. Lemesurrier, Quebec.
- 1884-85 Broken up.
- 1886, Mar 4 Register closed.
- Lytle List
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
- Add to Portfolio