- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1877 Built in Manitowoc, WI, by Gunder Jorgensen for Siver Kundson of Manitowoc; enrolled Milwaukee, Apr 10, 1877.
- 1877, Oct Left for New Orleans via Illinois Canal along with tug MINNIE and schooner GEORGE OSCAR.
- 1877, Nov 29 Reported having reached Memphis.
- 1878, Apr 23 Enrolled Mobile, AL, AL District.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio