- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1893 Built Benton Harbor, MI by E.W. Heath.
- 1895 Owned by H.S. Footlander, Chicago, IL.
- 1900 Owned by Albert Brown, Sand Beach, MI.
- 1904 Enrolled Port Huron; owned Albert Brown, Harbor Beach.
- 1909 Bought by U.S. Engineers, Bay City, MI.
- 1912 (1) soctch boiler 5'4" X 10'0"; later renamed BREWERTON.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Great Lakes Register
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio