- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1866 Built at Amherstburg, ONT by Jones.
- 1869, May 27 Struck rock and sank near Grosse Isle, MI, Detroit River; raised and repaired at Malden.
- 1873 Owned Wm. Keays, Sarnia.
- 1875 Runs Fort Gratiot to Pt. Edward.
- 1884 Owned Arthur W. Hepburn; port of hail Picton, ONT.
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio