- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890 Built Cleveland,OH by Cleveland Shipbuilding Co. for Lake Superior Iron Co., Ishpeming, MI to serve ore trade.
- 1890, Aug 28 Grounded above canal Sault Ste. Marie, MI and holed trying to dodge log raft, lightered and released Aug. 30.
- 1899 Carnegie Steel Co. to run port of former Lake Superior Iron Co. fleet including Joliet.
- 1901 Owned by Pittsburgh Steamship Co.
- 1906, Aug 3 Released after grounding at Amherstburg, ONT, no damage.
- 1911 Sunk in collision with steamer HENRY PHIPPS, 1 mile south of Sarnia, ONT, St. Clair River; later dynamited.
- 1963 Corps of Engineers removed remains to clear channel.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 18:27:03