- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1885 Built at Sebewaing, MI as a schooner; owned early by David A. Trumpour.
- 1892 Owned M. VanLow, Bay City, MI.
- 1893 Converted to fish tug.
- 1895 Enrolled Grand Haven.
- 1899 Owned A. Hammel, Mackinaw, MI.
- 1906 Abandoned.
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio