- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1862 Built by Lee & Navagh, Oswego, NY for Johnson & DeWolf of same place.
- 1865, Sept 8 Owner Charles H. Smyth, Oswego, NY, struck reef in fog 2 miles above Port Austin, MI, Lake Huron; was in ballast, broke up three days later, was stripped and abandoned.
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio