- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1875, May 30 Sea trials with 200 guests aboard, to leave for Detroit River, June 1.
- 1881, Jan Owned Groch & Mackey, Cleveland, OH to tow barges in Saginaw trade.
- 1882-83 Enrolled Sandusky.
- 1883, May Have been in Duluth for season.
- 1884, Jan Owned Hebard & Thurber, Pequaming, MI.
- 1884, Jun 2 Renamed DANIEL L. HEBARD; used in log and barge towing.
- 1893, Sep 27 Arrived Duluth, MN for repairs on drydock.
- 1925 Owned Ford Motor Co.
- 1931 Broken up.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 18:20:45
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio