- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1876 Owned Hartnett, Kingston, ONT.
- 1877 Owned F. Hartnett, Kingston.
- 1879 Owned Timothy Hartnett, Kingston.
- 1883, Oct 26 Struck pier & sank, Oswego, NY, Lake Ontario; possibly raised and/or rebuilt.
- 1887, Nov 25 Sunk in storm near Oswego, Lake Ontario.
- 1895, Feb 25 Burned Wolfe Island, Lake Ontario.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID