- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1873 Owned Peshtigo Co.,Chicago.
- 1894, Nov 15 Failed to make harbor at Grand Haven, landed on beach.
- 1895, May 15 Arrived in Menominee, MI.
- 1898, Aug 21 Sunk in Sturgeon Bay Canal by collision with steamer I. WATSON STEPHENSON. Both vessels laden with lumber.
- 1904, Sep 16 Sank in Lake Michigan near S. Manitou Island.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- International Ship Masters Association
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio