- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Early 1900s used in yacht racing.
- 1904 Owned E.P. Warner, Chicago
- 1917 Owned Thorwald Bersten, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1918 Owned Mrs. Elizabeth Eaglesfield, Benton Harbor, MI.
- 1919 Rebuilt South Shipyard, Milwaukee, WI; fitted with 40hp gas engine 60.8 x 16.2x 9; 43 gross/39 net tons.
- 1923 Sold to Boy Scouts (one source says Chicago Sea Scouts) & reconditioned in South Shipyard.
- 1924, May 19 Renamed CAPTAIN LAWRENCE.
- 1931-32 Left in Menominee River, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1933 Pulled out & refitted for Wilfred Behrens.
- 1933, Sep 19 Wrecked.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:11:48
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio