- Original Owner
- Spanish Navy
- Propulsion Type
- 12' 3"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1898 Captured at, Manila, Phillipines.
- 1910 Brought to Great Lakes.
- 1914-1918 Used by Illinois Naval Militia; had a ships complement of 8 officers and 137 men.
- 1920, Mar 10 Sold to Venezuelan interests.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- K. Jack Bauer
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio