- Original Owner
- Johnson & Bruce
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1857 Built Buffalo, NY by Francis N. Jones for Johnson & Bruce; Enrolled at Buffalo at 287 tons old style.
- 1857, Nov 26 Went ashore near Sturgeon Point, Lake Erie; 8,000 bushels of wheat were salvaged.
- 1860 Enrolled Buffalo; owned VanValkenburg of Buffalo.
- 1866 Enrolled Buffalo; 209 tons; owned Arnott Kimball et al, Buffalo.
- 1887, Sep 5 Enrolled Detroit, MI; arrived in tow of tug EAGLE after waterlogging on Lake Huron; leaking, deck load half gone, foremast sprung and jibboom broken.
- 1868 Enrolled Detroit; owned J.L. Miner, Detroit.
- 1868, Nov 23 Foundered near Erie, PA, Lake Erie; after springing leak; crew reached shore safely.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID