- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1873 built Huron, OH; by Marshall Squires.
- 1876 Owned S&S Line, Sandusky, OH.
- 1878 Major repairs - 2 decks.
- 1881 Marquette & Cleveland ore trade.
- 1883, Nov 12 Driven ashore east of Cleveland Harbor, Lake Erie; considered total loss, but was raised and repaired & put back into service.
- 1884 Owned Estes et al, Sandusky, OH.
- 1886 Owned Gilchrist, Vermillion, OH.
- 1888 Owned Spry L. Co., Chicago, IL.
- 1890 Hauled coal between Buffalo & Chicago.
- 1903 Owned William L. Martin et al, Cheboygan, MI; home port Grand Haven.
- 1904, Nov 28 Driven ashore by gale on South side North Point, Thunder Bay, Lake Huron; total loss.
- 1904, Dec 10 Owners abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Michigan Historical Center
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 18:06:18