- Propulsion Type
- Engine Type
- High Pressure (including HPNC)
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1887 Built Buffalo by O'Grady & M. for Hand & Johnson.
- 1889, Jun Reportedly sold to Thomas Nester, Baraga, MI; for use on Keneenaw Bay, Lake Superior.
- 1891 Owned John Johnson, Buffalo.
- 1892 Owned Hand & Johnson, Buffalo.
- 1895 Owned Toledo.
- 1899-1907 Owned Jas. Rooney, Toledo, could be Nagle Towing Co.
- 1908- 17 Owned U.S. Lighthouse Board.
- 1920 Sold Canadian, C138141.
- 1935 Owned Angus Robertson, Montreal.
- 1940 Owned Consolidated Dredge Co., Ottawa.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds’ Marine Directory
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 18:06:03