- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1882, Jun 26 Enrolled as propeller; owned William Waters & William Redmund, St. Joseph, MI.
- 1884, Sep 22 Enrolled at Grand Haven; owned William Waters et al.
- 1887, Apr 23 Enrolled Grand Haven, same owners.
- 1889, May 27 Enrolled Grand Haven, owned William Waters & John Lowler, St. Joseph; measured 84.8' X 17.7' X 16.2', 66.8 gross / 36.4 net tons, 20 hp.
- 1891, Jun 6 Enrolled Grand Haven - same owners; also Apr 20, 1892.
- 1893, Feb 24 Grand Haven, owned William Waters.
- 1893, May 9 Grand Haven, owned William Nosabien, St. Joseph, MI.
- 1893, Aug Sank at anchor near 56th. St. in Chicago Harbor; raised.
- 1893 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI; owned Joseph Seitz, Manitowoc, WI.
- 1895, May 14 Documents surrendeed at Milwaukee after grounding & breaking up at Green Bay, Lake Michigan.
- Wisconsin Marine Historical Society Soundings
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 18:05:46
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio