- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1897, May 7 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1897, May 27 Enrolled.
- 1930 Owned Pittsburg Steam Ship Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1936 Owned Marine Iron & Shipbuilding Co. - Pigeon Lumber Co.
- 1937, May Renamed ALFRED.
- 1938, Apr Renamed ALFRED J.; owned Lakehead Transportation Co., Fort William, ONT; C170553.
- 1948 Owned Great Lake Lumber & Shipping Co., Ltd.
- 1960 Owned N.M. Paterson & Sons Ltd., Fort William; laid up Godrich, ONT prior to this year & used as a grain storage hulk; still there 1973.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 18:03:01
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio