- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1849 Enrolled Cuyahoga District.
- 1850 Collision with steamer ARCTIC off Fairport, OH, Lake Erie; lost bowsprint, jib boom & cutwater.
- 1853, Jun 6 Owned Chas. Hickox, Cleveland, sank Gravelly Bay, Lake Erie.
- 1853, Jun 20 Raised, towed to Buffalo for repairs.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio