- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1845-1848 Lake Erie grain trade.
- 1848, Nov 29 blown ashore in Buffalo Harbor along with numerous other vessels; gale blowing off Lake Erie.
- 1849 Enrolled Buffalo.
- 1854 Enrolled Presque Isle district.
- 1860 Owned Scott & Marshall, Erie, PA.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio