- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1868 Owned Chicago, official #US10323.
- 1868, Nov Ashore Sheboygan, WI.
- 1868 Owned Mackinac, MI.
- 1869 Raised, rebuilt, owned A. H. McGregor, Chicago.
- 1873 Repaired.
- 1876 Owned N. W. Wrecking Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1879 Owned Tinsdale, Detroit.
- 1881 Towed by steamer MAYFLOWER, Saginaw and Cleveland lumber trade.
- 1892, Apr 18 Owned F. A. Gordon, Port Huron, MI.
- 1901 Owned P. Blair, West Bay City, MI.
- 1901, Nov 19 Documents surrendered, "Total loss".
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 17:54:29