- Original Owner
- Loutit Bridge et al.
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890, Jun 18 Launched.
- 1890 Collision with steamer MONTEAGLE near Waugashance in heavy fog; repaired Milwaukee, WI.
- 1894 Owned F.M. Thompson, Detroit.
- 1899 Owned Ionia Transportation Co., Delruy, MI.
- 1906 Sold Canadian; C111966.
- 1912, Jul 3 Owned Ontario and Quebec Navigation Co.,(Hepburn and Co., Picton); 1367.27 gross / 1018.62 net tons. Renamed FAIRFAX.
- 1916, Apr 28 Owned Canada Steamship Lines Ltd., Montreal, QUE.
- 1920, May 4 Renamed MAPLE GORGE.
- 1925, Jul 9 Scuttled, Lake Ontario.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 17:51:08
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio