- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1883 Chartered George Spencer & Co., wheat to Buffalo and coal to Duluth.
- 1883, Apr 25 742.14 net tons.
- 1883, Sep Collided with propeller ONIEDA, Cleveland, major damage to stern.
- 1887, Apr 16 Owned Thomas Wilson et al, Cleveland.
- 1888, Mar 23 Owned William Mack et al, Cleveland.
- 1889, Oct Ashore Winnetica, IL, Lake Michigan with steamer D. BALLENTINE and tug PROTECTION.
- 1889, Oct 8 Released, repaired.
- 1893, Oct Ashore Waiskai Bay, Lake Superior with steamer KERSHAW and schooner YUKON.
- 1894, Sep Lost, Lake Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio