- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1871, May 22 Owned W.A. Cororoson (Cameron?), Brighton.
- 1874, Mar 27 Owned G. Sherwood, Brighton.
- 1874, Oct 9 Bound Oswego, beached near Presque Isle, ONT.
- 1875, Dec 8 Owned William Osborne and Wilson, Bronte.
- 1879 Owned W.A. Carson.
- 1881, Mar 9 Owned Alexander Bumford, Kingston, ONT.
- 1881, Jun Registry transferred to Kingston.
- 1881, Jun 11 Burned Lake Ontario.
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 17:50:48
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio