- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1864, Sep 16 Enrolled Cleveland, OH; built for service in Cleveland and Lake Superior Trade.
- 1867, Apr 25 Owned Dwight Scott, Cleveland; official number US12091.
- 1869, Apr 30 Owned Thomas A. Howe, Pitsburgh, PA.
- 1869, May 10 Owned Nathan Englemann, Milwaukee, WI; used on Milwaukee to Grand Haven run.
- 1871, Mar 30 Owned Englemann Transportation Co., Milwaukee.
- 1873, Sep 30 Documents surrendered, "total loss."
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Steamboat Bill, Steamship Historical Society of America
- Soo Annual Report
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- History of the Great Lakes
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Libra
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 17:50:03