- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 300,000' lumber
History and Notes
- 1867, Jul 18 Launched Detroit, MI.
- 1867, Sep 25 Enrolled Port Huron; ran Cleveland, OH to Lake Huron ports in lumber trade.
- 1870, Oct 28 B.W. Jenness added as minor owner; used as tow in Saginaw Bay lumber trade for Northwestern Transportation Co.
- 1871, Apr 28 Grounded at flats with 6 barges in tow.
- 1872, Apr 22 Owned Bay City & Cleveland Transportation Co., Clark Haywood, president.
- 1872, Sep 15 Collision with bark BURNSIDE off Pt. aux Barques, Lake Huron.
- 1874 Disabled machinery; towed to Detroit.
- 1880, Apr 3 District change, Detroit; 356.94 gross/ 277.22 net tons.
- 1881 & 1882 Repaired.
- 1884 Dismantled; made a barge; 339 net tons; capacity 750 tons or 525,000' lumber; machinery into THOMAS S. CHRISTIE at F.W. Wheeler shipyard, West Bay City, MI.
- 1885, Apr 28 Rebuilt as schooner, 2 masts, 339.10 net tons.
- 1886, Sep 1 Owned Omer W. Blodgett, Detroit.
- 1889, Apr 22 District changed to Buffalo, NY.
- 1892, Mar 19 Owned Grant Blodgett, Buffalo, NY.
- 1994, Mar 19 Rebuilt; rig changed to 3 masts; new donkey steam boiler for working anchors & lines.
- 1899, Apr 10 Owned Grant Blodgett et al, Bay City, MI.
- 1902, Apr 2 Owned Jenness Transportation Co., Duluth, MN district.
- 1912, Oct 14 Owned W.D. Hamilton, Chicago, IL; Hines Lumber Co.
- 1916, Mar 31 Documents surrendered; converted to barge for river & harbor use exclusively.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- National Archives
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Lytle List
- John O. Greenwood
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- C. Patrick L
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 18:00:34