- Original Owner
- George E. Davis
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1887, Jun 13 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1891, Jul 15 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned C.W. Liken, Sebewaing, MI.
- 1894 US76677; 48.95/46.51 net tons.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 17:59:56
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio