- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867, Aug 20 Called at Detroit, MI.
- 1871 Inspected Port Dalhousie, 140 gross tons; owned A. Mitchell, St. Catharines, ONT.
- 1874 Owned Charles Ede, Port Stanley, ONT.
- 1874, Aug Abandoned by tug MAGNET.
- 1874 Sunk near Cleveland, OH.
- 1876 Owned J.H. Malloy, St. Catharines; rebuilt.
- 1877, Nov 23 Foundered in storm 6 miles off Long Point, Lake Erie; cargo coal.
- 1878 Owned J.H. Malloy, Port Stanley, ONT.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- S.J. Barnes
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 17:57:50
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio