- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- 75 passengers
History and Notes
- 1872. Aug 12 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1874 Owned George Mitchell, Wallaceburg; enrolled Montreal C61163; 43 gross/36 net tons; steamer.
- 1877 74 x 10.5 x 4 propeller; 60 gross/41 net tons.
- 1879 Owned Mitchell & H., Montreal, QUE.
- 1881 Sunk in collision with steamer WILLIAM J. MACY at Baby's Point near Wallaceburg, ONT.
- 1883 Rebuilt froom sidewheeler to propeller.
- 1884, Oct 3 Burned River Sydenham near Wallaceburg, ONT.
- 1886 Owned C.J. Johnson, Wallaceburg, ONT.
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio