- Original Owner
- International Bridge Company
- Ownership Notes
- Controlled by Grand Trunk Railway Co.
- Engine Type
- High Pressure (including HPNC)
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1899 Owned International Bridge Co.
- 1939 Owned Toronto Drydock Co., Toronto, ONT; rebuilt, repowered diesel engines, C173512.
- 1940 Owned J.P. Porter and Sons Ltd., Montreal, QUE.
- 1941 Owned Minister of War Transport for United Kingdom; taken to Alexandria, Egypt for service as a fire tug during World War II. 71 X 17.1 X 8.3', 58 gross / 22 net tons.
- 1953 Out of Canadian registry.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Unique ID