- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1853, Dec 20 First trip Buffalo Harbor to Canada pier at Waterloo (Fort Erie).
- 1854 Ran from Black Rock (Buffalo) - Rochester - Lockport - Buffalo Railway.
- 1854, Dec 3 Burned Lake Erie.
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Jack Messmer
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio