- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1893, Apr Launched Algonac, MI.
- 1894-97 Towed by SIMON LANGELL, PORTER CHAMBERLIN, and WOTAN.
- 1901 Towed by A.G. LINDSAY.
- 1903 Owned Comstock and Sinclair, Duluth, MN.
- 1907 Towed by OSCAR T. FLINT.
- 1909, Mar 3 Enrolled Chicago, IL
- 1913, Mar 10 Enrolled Chicago; made a barge.
- 1915 Towed by H.H. HETTER.
- 1916 Owned Hetter Lumber Co., Chicago.
- 1919 Carried 700,000' lumber.
- 1924 Owned John roen; towed by MARQUIS ROEN in pulpwood trade.
- 1930 Owned Roen Salavage Co., Charleviox, MI; 170 X 34'3' X 12'6", 567 gross / 538 net tons' with Northwest Crane; carried 800 tons.
- 1934 Owned Ida Jack Lyons; used as a construction barge during building of North Manitou Shoals Lighthouse.
- 1934, Oct 2 Wrecked Lake Michigan.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Blue Book of American Shipping
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 17:32:15