- Original Owner
- Datus Kelley, et.al.
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1864, Sep 10 Captured & sunk by Confederates; raised.
- 1866, Aug 10 Owned A. Dickerson, Detroit, MI.
- 1868, Jul Owned William Dana, Algonac, MI.
- 1869 Owned River & Lake Shore Steamboat Company, Detroit.
- 1870 Owned Stephen B. Grummond, Detroit.
- 1871, Apr 11 Struck by steamer RIDE in Detroit River.
- 1872, Apr 4 Owned Robert J. Hackett et al, Detroit.
- 1872, Sep 18 Stranded off Gibralter, MI, Detroit River.
- 1873 May 8 Owned William McKay.
- 1874 July 30 Broken crosshead in Detroit River.
- 1876 July 1 Owned M. Englemann, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1876 Converted to barge.
- 1876 July 7 Owned Heber V. Squires et al, Grand Haven, MI.
- 1876 December 5 Certificate surrendered, wrecked.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- F.E. Hamilton
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 17:31:49