- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1887, Sep 3 Enrolled Detroit, iron ore and coal trade.
- 1889, Nov Ashore with consort IRON QUEEN, off Bois Blank Island, Lake Huron; released by tugs GLADIATOR and LEVIATHAN.
- 1890, Jul Damaged in fire at Coal Dock, Ashland, WI; three firemen killed.
- 1890, Jul Detroit, repairs under her own power.
- 1891, Oct 2 Grounded, Superior, WI harbor.
- 1891, Oct 7 Released after lightering and dredging.
- 1894, Nov 5 Ran into and sank steambarge S. C. BALDWIN, St. Clair River, off Marine City.
- 1907, Aug 19 Owned D. G. & D. H. Donaldson, Buffalo.
- 1912, Oct 5 Owned Martin Lee Clark, Buffalo.
- 1913, Apr 18 Documents surrendered, vessel "sold to foreigners."
- 1913 Owned Lehigh Coal Co., LTD, Wilson Paterson, Mandgers, Montreal, QUE.
- 1921, Nov 1 Badly damaged in storm, Lake Erie.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 17:26:47