- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1856, Aug 25 Owned H. H. Smith Two Rivers, WI, Geo. W. Lennox, Master.
- 1859, Aug 13 Owned H. H. Smith, L. H. Seaman and B. F. Aldrich of Two Rivers, WI.
- 1860 Collision with schooner BELLE, Chicago, IL.
- 1863 Owned Mann Bros., Milan.
- 1864 Described as 137 ton schooner.
- 1865 Described as 153 gross tons; 137 old style.
- 1868 153.87 gross tons.
- 1871 Rebuilding to three mast schooner; 120x26x7; 191.83/182.31 tons.
- 1872 Owned Mann Bros., Sheboygan, WI.
- 1875 Enlarged.
- 1882 Owned Barton, WI.
- 1884 Owned P. Paston, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1885 Owned Barton, WI.
- 1891 Damaged in squall; loss of one.
- 1904 Reduced to jackass rig, Grand Haven 123.7x25.2x7.9; 177/167 tons.
- 1916 Owned J. Huebel; wrecked Davenport, MI; sources report vessel blown ashore on the north shore of Lake Michigan near Epoulette.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- John O. Greenwood
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:08:26