- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1895, Jun 6 Launched.
- 1895, Jul 3 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1895, Jul 17 Enrolled Duluth, MN.
- 1897, May 22 Owned Jenks Shipbuilding Co., Port Huron, MI; A.M. Carpenter, secretary.
- 1899, Oct 28 Owned Mary R.Inman, Duluth, MN.
- 1899, Nov 3 Owned Inman Tug Co., Duluth, Mn.
- 1899, Nov 3 Owned Union Towing and Wrecking Co., Duluth, MN.
- 1902 Bottom caulked.
- 1916, Jul 15 Documets surrendered as abandoned.
- 1917 Engine to tug LOUISIANA; hull converted to floating workshop.
- 1929, Apr Wrecked Park Point near Duluth, MN.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Inland Lloyds’ Marine Directory
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Blue Book of American Shipping
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 17:25:10
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio