- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1870 3 separate fires in Muskegon.
- 1871 Owned Kenosha, WI described as 49 tons; burned near Ludington, MI.
- 1873 Owned Caswell, Ludington, MI.
- 1874 Burned at Ludington, $5,000 damage.
- 1899 Owned D.C. Pelton.
- 1899, Dec Reported sunk on St. Clair River.
- 1902, Mar 26 Purchased by James Reid & Sons, Sarnia, ONT. C-116387.
- 1903, Jul 1 US Enrollment surrendered Port Huron, MI.
- 1915 Abandoned.
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:07:44
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio