- Ownership Notes
- Also recorded as built Sheboygan, WI.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1878, Mar 27 Owned Charles Cooley, Pt. Crescent, MI.
- 1878, Oct 14 Owned Cornelius Cole, Castleton, ONT; 66 x 17 x 6.6; 39.33 gross tons; C77772.
- 1879, Jul 13 U.S. Documents surrendered, "sold foreign".
- 1882, Fall Wrecked Half Moon Island, Georgian Bay, Lake Huron.
- 1884 Owned William Foster, Owen Sound, ONT; 62 tons.
- 1886 Repaired; same owner, Goderich, ONT.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 12:37:03
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio