- Original Owner
- William M. Alderson
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Lake Erie excursion trade.
- 1884, Mar 28 Registered at Point Burwell, ONT.
- 1886, May 5 Dunn, Edgart & Creighton, Owen Sound, ONT and C.F. Parker of Wiarton.
- 1888, Sep 3 Georgian Bay Transit Company, Owen Sound, ONT.
- 1890, Aug 14 Collision with tug ANNIE WATT and sunk her.
- 1892 Rebuilt as the A.J. TYMON.
- 1893, Apr 28 Registry closed.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:07:23
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio