- Tonnage Old Style
- 2000 bushels
History and Notes
- Ran entire career between Toledo, OH & Buffalo, NY.
- 1842 First enrolled Maumee City, OH.
- 1842, Jan 29 Arrived Detroit, MI maiden trip.
- 1843, Nov 14 Laid up for winter, Toledo, OH.
- 1844, Jul 5 Towed steamer ABERT, Cleveland, OH to Buffalo, NY.
- 1845, Nov 7 Struck snag, sank, Maumee Bay, OH.
- 1846, Jun 1 Towed by UNITED STATES due to broken machinery; repaired Vulcan Foundry.
- 1847 Ran Buffalo, Cincinnati, OH., Toledo line.
- 1847, Winter Wintered Buffalo.
- 1848, Apr 28 Owned Capt. C. Appleby et al, Conneaut, OH.
- 1848, Nov 30 Burned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 17:00:08
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio